For all of your Plumbing & Heating needs.

OFTEC/Gas-Safe Registered Engineer covering South-East England.

Personal prompt service.

You've got a leak? I can fix it.

 Residential Plumbing

If your house has a leaky pipe, water heater on the blink or a boiler not running properly, I have services to fix any problem you can throw my way. 

I can also help with bathroom remodelling, under-floor heating, Solar Panels or general building work.

Give me a call, I am sure i can help.

Ask the Plumber

What causes a constantly dripping tap? How do I get the hair out of my sink's drain? We have answers to these and other pressing questions. Just contact me  by email, on Facebook or Twitter and I will endeavour to help.